Yeay!: Stay Beautiful in Ramadhan with Althea Raya

4:05 PM

Hello babies~
 
Happy Ramadhan Mubarak for everyone who celebrate!
Have you get ready for this special month? Don't forget to mantain your body, consume vitamin, healthy foods, get some rest, and of course take care of you skin too! I am so excited to do a lot of things in this holy month. One of them is having a great deal on Althea
 
Why Althea?
BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT OF PROMOTION FOR THIS HOLY MONTH!
 *breathing G, dont be too excessive*
 
 Okay, so, are you curious about Althea's offering to celebrate?

*Curious enuff eh? eh?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*drum roll*

First they have  Raya Giveaway Festival - Who doesn't want one Free gift along with your shopping? – I am definitely SUPER YAY!  

  
The second is their super cute Limited Edition Althea Raya Box – The baby yellow and mint green color thooo~~~


Me and my friend from Surabaya Beauty Blogger are already dead from our wish list BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY PRODUCTS THAT SOLD OUT ALREADY! *OMG LOL* Well, it's true! Some of their product are already sold out, so mark your note, write down your wish list and go shopping, like NOW!
 
Oh, and in case you can't buy their product since you are in Indonesia and their website was blocked by government, please use their app to make your shopping easier! Yeay!

Just make sure that you are heading to their website as soon as possible since they sell their product so fast! Whoaaah, I can't wait unboxing their pretty box soon! Stay in touch with my Instagram (have you follow my account? OMG please do if you havent! *slapped*) since I will post my haul there :D

If you’re my international reader then let me tell you – Althea also ships internationally. So happy shopping babieees~~

 
annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

0 message(s) in the bottle ❤

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts