GG Murmur: All That Matters

1:25 PM

"...chemistry is you touching my arm
and it's setting fire to my mind..."
 
***
I still remember about the clouds, the sun, the rain after, and the genuine smile of this man when I asked Manda to capture our moment together. It was never been on our list, but seems like it was too nice to be missed. So here it is, some of my favorite pictures (well there is still a lot of them) that I couldn't help but post it here. They actually so beautiful I wanna cry.
 



my favorite picture of him






annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

0 message(s) in the bottle ❤

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts