GG Murmur: Shine All Your Light Over Me

11:49 AM


"..Hey let me love you
You're all that matters to me
Hey so come on yeah
Shine all your light over me.." 
 
--Take That "Shine"

It's been a while since the last time I stepped into this blog. I mean like, really. I've been so busy with my new life in here, in Jakarta. Place that I want to fight like the first time I graduate from my college. This busy bitch already find what she want. Her freedom, her choice, her love. Love for her life, love for her dream, love for her ultimate lover.
 
Lately I went away from my digital life and enjoy every busy day here. I know it sound ridiculous since i always live with it, but seriously, I enjoy it. Not being digitalize, far from sugarcoated fake comment like 'wow you are so beautiful' on my picture with super long distance resolution of my face. And so on. I found it more real though I feel like lost almost 3/4 my time for work. Beside, I was thirsty for real connection between real people. Since it's getting creepier how people put some mark on them based on like and comment they got, or subscriber, or whatever exist now.

I found more connection with my new pals on work, new relation in new city, and even my connection with my boyfriend in the weekend are more interesting than likes on my Instagram. Sorry but that's the truth *laugh to cry* though me and my boyfriend could fight more often, but I appreciate the process how we fix every mistake we made. I love you baby, really. And thank you.
 

 





 
By the end of the month I found my pressure only from my work. The real one. When I need to deal with my client. My work mate. And my baby for sure. Like I realize that I was spending my time to find what should I post and I become people who 'create content' for the sake of 'updating' my digital life. And it's kinda tiring.

So here. I will try to enjoy my real life, and become more real in my digital life. I will update my digital platform when I need to and when I want to. I figure out that this magnetic reaction of pushing and pulling one's self from fear of non-existence is inevitable. At the same time, though, it's also manageable.
 
Have a great life, people.

 
annyeong! ❤

 photo d7a3233b-9d25-46b9-9c51-df4668d6a883_zpsov4v3zff.png

You Might Also Like

0 message(s) in the bottle ❤

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts