Lookbook: If These Wings Could Fly

2:21 PM

"..Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
For the rest of our lives.."
--Birdy "Wings"
 

It's been years since the last time I wrote in this blog. I do miss writing some reviews and random posts here. I miss some conversation with blogger fellow too. 

I am kinda busy lately since I move to Jakarta. A new job, a new life, a new goal, a new dream, a new story of my whole journey. I feel sorry since I don't have much time to write in this blog. So here I share you some photos from my last photoshoot. I wish I can write more and share more.



 
 
annyeong! ❤

 photo d7a3233b-9d25-46b9-9c51-df4668d6a883_zpsov4v3zff.png

You Might Also Like

2 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. mba rambutnya diwarnain pake produk warna rambut apa? atau ini ke salon? bagus banget soalnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. keren...

    https://www.hartacod.com merupakan situs poker online , judi poker online, agen poker online terpercaya di Indonesia yang ada di Indonesia pada saat ini.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts