Lookbook: Have You Seen Him

10:27 AM

Hello!

Happy December!
I am so exciting about this year because I have a lot of this to do. I buy a house with my boyfriend, I start a new job, I start to do something new, and so many other things.

Oh, and I just dyed my hair darker since it's rainy already. But because I miss my rose gold hair, here I show you my old photos with it.

 



Oh how much I miss being captured.

By the way, I got this t-shirt from my boyfriend. Don't you think it's cool, isn't it?





And I miss her too.

 

annyeong! ❤

 photo d7a3233b-9d25-46b9-9c51-df4668d6a883_zpsov4v3zff.png

You Might Also Like

3 message(s) in the bottle ❤

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts