Lookbook: I am Singing My Blue

10:19 AM

(I’m singing my blues) 파란 눈물에 파란 슬픔에 길들여져
(I’m singing my blues) 뜬구름에 날려보낸 사랑 oh oh
 
Blue - Big Bang
 


Not sure when I took these pictures since it already soooo long time ago.
Just a comfy casual chic outfits for rainy days. An oversized denim, black trousers and converse. What else I could ask for? Oh and choker for a lil sweet-grunge touch. I actually never get enough over oversized shirt since they can be sleek and cute at the same time. I get my boyfriend's shirts to wear nowadays, since he couldn't fit in them anymore LOLOLOL














 
 Shirt: Unbranded
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Converse
Choker: @rainbowproject1011 
 
 
How about you guys? What kind of clothes that you love to wear? :3
 
annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

4 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. Your jacket is so cool!


    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue denim shirt and black Zara pants look great styled together, and you look beautiful in all of these eight outfit photos! Your lipstick and your hair look very pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts