Lookbook: I didn't Steal Your Boyfriend

3:38 PM


"..Hey, how long till the music drowns you out?
Don't put words up in my mouth,
I didn't steal your boyfriend,
Hey, how long till you face what's goin' on,
Cause you really got it wrong,
I didn't steal your boyfriend.."



--Ashley Simpson “Boyfriend”



Hi good peopleee~ :D

It's so nice to back with my fashion post~
It's getting hot in here, Surabaya and it's quite troublesome to wear any short clothes since I have to ride my motrocycle everywhere~ Hence, I am so happy when boyfie gave me a lot of his -ehm- not-too-fit shirt to me. Honestly I love oversized shirt. Like so much. Really. For me it gives me a lot of sexy feel and professionl vibes at the same time. So here I will show you how I styled my boyfriend' shirt on my very own fashion taste~ A neat and chic lady~









Oh hell and I just took my RF treatment at Klinik Estetika (you can read it here) and see how my jawline is. Dayyyyum~~


 
when your Hazelnut Iced is way much sweeter and better than your haters life~
 
All picture are taking by Didis Cute and this beautiful place is Threelogy Coffe~ You should try this place! Good food, nice coffee, cute barista~ LOL

See you soon in another place~
 
annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

2 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. Love these pants! They look so comfortable :) Thanks for visiting The Laurel Lane! Have a wonderful day.

    Lulu
    thelaurelane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is!
      it's my grandma's pants actually, but it way too fashionable to stay inside the drawer only. lol

      thank you for visitng too^^
      xo

      Delete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts