GG Impression: Tony Moly Floria Active Peeling Gel

12:32 PM


Hello fellas :D

Finally I can do a review for my favorite beauty product :3
Actually, I was ran out my Lioele Soft Aroma Peeling Gel at that time, which I never review here because I was too lazy to do it *slapped (bad blogger). FYI, my skin felt so horrible after using that peeling gel, but since it was my only one peeling gel, I decided to run it out, hahaha lol. I have a very very sensitive skin, and when I peeled out my face with Lioele Soft Aroma Peeling Gel, I felt so itchy and leave a greasy feeling, maybe it because of the perfume in it -___-

Few days ago I decided to repurchase it, since it gives me a good result on me (though it makes my skin felt itchy and greasy). But when I ask the price to the beauty assistance, I was like “What the Hell!” the price is going to be soooooooooooooo expensive!! I was bought it for 130.000 rupiahs last year, and now it becomes 245.000 rupiahs!! Then I just like asdfghjkl -_______-

So, I left the Lioele’s counter and go to Tony Moly’s counter. I was eyeing on their product for a long time, and suddenly I found a peeling gel there. It’s Floria Active Peeling Gel. It comes in 150ml (it's such a big amount) and cheapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer price. Really, I mean, 199.000 rupiahs is way cheaper than 245.000 rupiahs, right?



 DESCRIPTION :

"a gel type deep cleansing and exfoliating product.” Though it also includes a type of “seaweed ingredient” that is suppose to work its magic to gently exfoliates and whisks away the dead skin cells on your face and leave you with “smooth and resilient skin.” 
Sounds pretty good so far.



PACKAGING :

It comes with plain big tube with purple-lavender kind of color. Well, I thought that there are any white swirl pattern on it. It also has flip flop cap and you need to squeeze the tube to make the product come out.
 

PERFORMANCE :

After I bought this baby and used it for month, I just fell in love with this product! It doesn’t leave any greasy feeling like Soft Aroma Peeling Gel. It doesn’t make my face going so red. Seriously, I always got reddish face after used Soft Aroma Peeling Gel. But it doesn’t happen while I am using Floria Active Peeling Gel. It cleans my face perfectly and doesn’t give me any break out which is HEAVEN! My skin become smoother after used this peeling gel.


The downside of this product is the chemical scent which doesn’t covered with any perfume scent. Actually it’s good since perfume can break out any sensitive skin (you may feel itchy, got reddish face, or maybe you’ll get pimples). Well, it doesn’t bother me anyway, since the chemical scent will disappear after few second when you rub the gel onto your face, but I prefer skincare product without any scent.

Pros :
-          Give me a deep cleansing
-          Way cheaper
-          It doesn’t break me out
-          Make my skin smoother
-          Come in big amount
-          There isn’t perfume scent

Cons :
-          You may don’t like this stuff if you have a sensitive reaction to chemical scent (which is fine for e, since the scent doesn’t bother me at all)

 4,5/5

So, if you're looking for a nice peeling gel product, you can try this one. I am highly recommend it :D
Hope this review help you guys, see you soon *smooch
 

 photo 4a2bd7da-7b0f-48d6-ae72-9937ff541209_zps578a7175.png

You Might Also Like

5 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. I like peeling gel than scrub too mainly because I can literally see the dead cell falling off XD

    http://www.crochetandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that it smoothes out skin and depp cleanses *-* But I really don't like the chemical smell, that's why I probably need to pass on this :c But thank you for the review ^-^

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely product! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I'm following you now on GFC #547. Please follow back. Feel free to check out my latest post on Royal Tutuness: The Gladiator

    Louisa Moje
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try this one 'cause I'm such kind of Tony Moly fans. Nice review dear! :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review. Menarik sekali produknya :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts