Lookbook: Is I Hate Stripes and Orange ain't My Color

11:26 AM


"..Is I hate stripes and orange ain't my color
And if I squeeze that trigger tonight
I'll be wearin' one or the other
There's no crime of passion worth a crime of fashion
The only thing savin' your life
Is that I don't look good in orange and I hate stripes.."

--Brandy Clark "Stripes"


Everyone said that when we have some troubles in our live, it means that God loves us more. Well, actually it's not really like I have trouble which makes me desperate or something. But it bothers me a lot (ehm, at first). But before I tell you what bothers me, let me tell you something. Honestly, I never ever have interest over someone else life. If they are happy, that is not my business, if they are ruined, that's also none of my business. It doesn't mean that I don't have any humanity inside me. But sometimes, I think there's line that I shouldn't cross. That's why I never drown myself over other's people life, and don't want to mess up with them.



Actually, I've been so bothered by my boyfriend's ex and her friends. They acted like I am messing up with them which I didn't do that shit. I've been told you that I don't fucking care about other's life, right? Moreover, if it's you ex boyfriend. Is it really important to get into? BIG NO! But I won't spill other's glass if they didn't do that thing to me first. Let say his ex still has a finger in the pie,
complaining and feel bothered by his new life with you. Don't you feel bothered? Of course I am.

How if she called your boyfriend and said shit like "why you don't want to marry me but want to marry her instead?"

Honestly, I wanna say "Bitch, that's NOT even your business. And it is his right to marry me! Though if he is not with me and decide to marry someone else, IT'S STILL NOT YOUR BUSINESS AT ALL!" 

It was really getting on my nerve. When I was sounding my objection, they (his ex and her friends) act like I am the bad guy. They play victim and put themselves as the good people who's being tortured by me. Ladies, let me tell you something. I do really confused with you all. Why you put yourself as Cinderella when you are the stepmother and the stepsisters? I DON'T INTEREST OVER YOUR LIFE AT ALL WTF, but if I messed up with your life, take a note that you are the one who spilled my glass first.



Later I found out that her friend was mocking me, through their Instagram account. Even they made a fake account to said something bad on my Instagram. With very very very bad words and very very very low grammar. Said something like I am a 'Drama Queen'. And I was like "Hell-o??? Don't you have a big mirror at your house? Or if you don't have any, please use your cam phone, though I know it would be so hard since you guys use a lot of filters on you cam to get beautiful picture. Whoops". Super LOL.


IDK, maybe they made one to check my Insta Stories. Since I can see whoever check my Insta Stories,  it could be very risky if they check it with their real account. In the end I realized that those 'low creatures' will always at that place. Under my feet.

Me, dealing with their drama


So, here I am. Laughing over them.
Because whatever I do, bitches will always bitching with their bitchtitude ;)


annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

0 message(s) in the bottle ❤

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts