Be-YOU-tiful: Hyorin For Esquire Magazine's Inspired

12:44 PM

Hello fellas
Happy Monday :D

How’s your weekend? Mine was great. I spent my weekend with my friends. I know it’s fasting, but that’s not a reason for being lazy, right? Oh yes, Happy Fasting for you ^^

Well, we decided to go to some mall yesterday  and I don't want my outfits look too excessive. So, I try to re-create Hyorin’s style for Esquire Magazine. Here's the picture. 

DAMN! She's so gorgeous! I wish I could have body like her 


To re-create this style, I go with this white peplum top from @tac_collection (go check their Instagram for affordable clothes with high quality ;D). I paired it with jeans and WALA! I got an effortless style. Hahaha. I love this style so much!


I also re-create her simple smoky eyes. But, since I have monolids eyes, I am sure you can't see any make up there. Bhahahaha



I got tanned lately. Well, actually I have natural dark skin, but since I ride motorcycle a lot, and Surabaya is hot like asdfghjkl (you know -____-) It made my skin tone get worse. It's mottle. Like zebra, but in brown color, hahah. Seems like I need more vacation for sunbathing :| *slapped*

Anyway, I gained my weight during fasting, uum, no, I gained my weight since I am with my new boyfriend. Hahahaha
See you next post *kiss*
 photo 4a2bd7da-7b0f-48d6-ae72-9937ff541209_zps578a7175.png

You Might Also Like

6 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. Gitaaa miss u so muchhh :*
    I also adore Hyorin XD and you're gorgeous as well!

    Don't forget to join our Etude House & Holika Holika Goodies Giveaway ^__^ [INTERNATIONAL]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too Shel :*
      Hihi thank you. Aku lg belang semua kulitnya wkwkwk

      Delete
  2. Me too,,, I adore Hyorin aswell,,, (^^) Sexy Korean girl... :)


    http://sakuralisha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanned sexy kok beb! ^^ hihhi
    aku jg suka sm hyolin..cakeeeuppp plus suaranya baguss >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau tanned nya rata gpapa, kulitku bawaannya emang coklat, tapi ini gak rata jadinya gak ok. Kalau pas habis sunbathing gitu bagus. Nah ini belang gitu hahaha

      Delete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts