Lookbook: Blue Sky Collapse

2:37 PM


"..Still everyday I think about you 
I know for a fact that's not your problem 
But if you change your mind you'll find me 
Hanging on to the place
Where the big blue sky collapse.."

--Adhitia Sofyan "Blue Sky Collapse"


Have you ever been in fight? With your friend, with your family, with your beloved one?
Not really sure but I was on that state for couple days ago. A big fight with my boyfriend, a miss understanding with my mom. And found out that I need, I have to pray more to God. I was fvcking realized that i 'forget' Him for a while.

My world collide, my sky collapse, and I feel sooooooooo guilty. Really.


I am a Moslem and I believe for every verse I read on Qur'an. And remember some of them

When we said “..It’s impossible..”

Allah says :

إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُ إِذَا أَرَادَ شَيْئًا أَنْ يَقُولَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ

“Verily, His command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be! ـ and it is. (QS. Yaasin : 82)

***

When we said “..I am so tired..”

Allah says :

وَجَعَلْنَا نَوْمَكُمْ سُبَاتًا

“...And made your sleep for rest,.” (QS.An-Naba : 9)

***

When we said “..It’s so hard, I can’t..”

Allah says :

لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا

“God does not place a burden on a soul greater than it can bear.” (QS. Al-Baqarah : 286)

***

When we said “..I am so stressed..”

Allah says :

أَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ

“Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest”. (QS. Ar-Ro’d : 28)

***

When we said “..It’s such a waste..”

Allah says :

مَنْ يَعْمَلْ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ خَيْرًا يَرَهُ

” Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!”. (QS. Al-Zalzalah : 7)

***

When we said “..I am so sad..”

Allah says :

لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا

“..Do not grieve; indeed Allah is with us..” (QS. At-Taubah : 40)

***

When we said “..There’s nobody could help me..”

Allah says :

ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ

“Pray unto Me and I will hear your prayer”. (QS. Al-Mukmin : 60)




I had a big fight with my boyfriend and he said he want to break up with me. Beside, my mom also against my will to work at Jakarta. How sad. I swear I couldn't think properly. I missed every single task that I got in work. Then I remember these verse again ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ this verse hit me hard. I cried like crazy and I asked Him for forgiveness. Asked Him to help me. For over problem that come and go.

Guys, God is real. He helps me. 

It is not my customary approach to be preachy. On the whole, I despise self-aggrandizing rhetoric but I feel compelled to share the thoughts that came over me this morning.

Wish you all a great day..
 
annyeong! ❤

 photo footer_zpsc4tymuhk.png

You Might Also Like

2 message(s) in the bottle ❤

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts