Beauty Review : Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Review

9:23 PM

Hello ladies, readers, and friends (@゚▽゚@)ノ
How’s your day? I hope it’s great like mine. Today I want to write review about Lioele Veil Vita BB Cream. Finally my baby has arrived at my house. Well, at that time I feel so not on my mood. I just thought about something and it ruined everything (/*`д´)/ Fortunately my boyfriend come to my boarding house and give me a packet. Yes, that was my BB cream! It really made my day. Hahaha. LOL LOL LOL. I get it with two samples of Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream, and Lioele blooming shimmer pearl base.







I’ll make review about it later <3 Now I’ll make some review about this BB cream. My dearest friend, Cominica was made a review about this product. But, I want make a review based on my experience.

First, I wanna tell you about the packaging. It’s really cute. Believe me. It has mix color between purple and pink >v< Really sweet! And the logo of Lioele itself look like a Cinderella’s pumpkin cart. SOOOO CUTE !!




The bottle is using pump, so it becomes more hygienic.



Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB with SPF 25/PA++ in Gorgeous Purple shade. In my opinion, This BB Cream has a soft texture, and not too thick, so, it easy to blend. The cream has purple shade. It has a soft smell too, like lavender or jasmine, I don’t know exactly. But believe me, it’s really really nice scent. So relaxing. This BB Cream claimed to have 6 natural vitamin and has 3 function as a make up base, bb cream and sunscreen.

Now I will apply it on my face (include the swatch). Actually my face has a pink color, I don’t know, maybe it becomes easier to use some cosmetic or make up when your skin is a little bit yellow or fair. But mine is pink! It makes me get some trouble when applying makeup on my face.





And when I use this BB Cream, voila! It makes my face look brighter, at least not too pink >..< It has a natural finish, matte effect (that pictures look dewy, it just because flash effect. So sorry >..<)



This cream not covering my nasty pores perfectly ( ̄へ  ̄ ) But it’s okay, I’ll put mineral powder and it will be perfect :3 this BB cream also controling oil on my T-Zone. Especially on my nose. It becomes matte and not oily when I apply this BB cream. Well, this cream is pricey. it's about 275.000 IDR or USD 27,5 But it really worth your money. It's very high recommend! Maybe I'll try Lioele Triple The Solution BB cream later. I hope Coffee will buy that BB cream for me *cross finger* LOL

Hope this review help you guys, see yaa ≥ ㉦≤)/~~

 photo 4a2bd7da-7b0f-48d6-ae72-9937ff541209_zps578a7175.png

You Might Also Like

12 message(s) in the bottle ❤

  1. That's a nice review! I've been wanting to try BB cream too...

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review dear, thanks for sharing :) Aku juga pengen pake ini loh tapi mahal -___- kamu beli atau dikasih? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowok kamu beli dimana? Uda paketan gitu? Aku pake Maybelline tapi ga enak, berminyak :( Pixy juga. Oriflame lumayan lah. Makanya pgn coba yg ini :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ada ya? Ntar aku liat deh, tapi mesti nabung dulu hehehe ^^ Thanks ya infonya ;)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review! I love your blog.
    Thanks for commenting my blog, I'm now following your blog=)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review :) Might have to give it a try!
    Follow me back?
    x

    christine-thisgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog :) Following you now, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. asiikkk yaaaa bb cream nyaa ^^
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey thanks for the comment! i'm following you now, follow me back?
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am delighted to see this you tube video at this web site, so now I am also going to upload all my video tutorials at YouTube web site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In it something is. Many thanks for the help in this question, now I will know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand this question. Let's discuss.

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave comment, I'd love to know your thought, and I'm very grateful if you share it in my box comment :))

Society

Blogger Babes are Sophisticated Bloggers Seeking Simple Solutions and Support

Blogger Perempuan

Community

Photobucket
 photo Logo SBB_zps1al9vnde.jpg
Member of

Popular Posts